Etsy Oxford Street Pop-Up Shop

Wednesday 7 September 2016


With the gorgeous weather in London it seems to be silly to spend time inside shops, solution? We headed to Oxford Street and found ourselves on the roof garden above John Lewis.

I already adore Etsy with the personalised unique gifts I could spend hours browsing the websites, my bank would not thank me though. Fox & Lily stole my heart at this event, with their gorgeous ring dishes and holders. I wanted everything!

I will let the photos speak for themselves of how gorgeous the whole set up was, after all a pictures says a thousand words.


















2 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing idea :) I'd have loved to have gone, I hope an Etsy pop up comes to me soon.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, hopefully there are more soon! xx

      Delete